Technology stocks finished up 0.1% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is up 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- General Cable Corp (BGC): BGC stock is up 1.2% today on 8 times normal volume.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is up 1.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 1.1% today and up 24.1% in the last month.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is down 3.2% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 2.9% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.6% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 2.5% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.