Technology stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 3.2% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 2.7% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 2.3% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 2.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is up 2.5% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 3.0% today and down 30.0% in the last month.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 3.2% today.
- Advent Software (ADVS): ADVS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Echostar Corp (SATS): SATS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is down 1.8% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Mks Instruments (MKSI): MKSI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.