Technology stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 17.4% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is up 7.4% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 4.7% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 3.2% today.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Kla-Tencor Corp (KLAC): KLAC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 1.5% to a new 52-week high of $5.97.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Mks Instruments (MKSI): MKSI stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 6.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 3.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 1.6% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 1.3% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.