Technology stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 12.1% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 9.3% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is up 4.4% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 4.5% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is up 2.0% today.
- Convergys Corp (CVG): CVG stock is up 3.6% today.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 10.9% today.
- Opentable (OPEN): OPEN stock is down 5.7% today.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is down 3.8% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 1.4% today and down 20.4% in the last month.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Verint Systems Inc (VRNT): VRNT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.