Technology stocks finished up 0.6% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 4.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 3.1% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 2.7% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE): ADBE stock is up 2.4% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 2.4% today.
- Concur Technologies (CNQR): CNQR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Informatica Corp (INFA): INFA stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.