Transportation stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is up 1.8% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 1.7% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 1.2% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 0.6% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 0.6% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 0.4% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 0.3% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.