Transportation stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 0.8% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 0.7% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 0.3% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 0.6% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 0.4% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 0.4% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 0.4% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 0.4% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.