Transportation stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is up 0.8% to a new 52-week high of $199.31.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is up 0.5% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 0.2%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 0.2% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.5% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 1.3% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 0.5% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.