Utilities stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Nextera Energy (NEE): NEE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is up 0.9% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Centerpoint Energy Inc (CNP): CNP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is up 0.5% today.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is up 0.4% to $52.63, near the 52-week high of $52.69.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is down 1.6% to a new 52-week low of $38.83.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is down 0.9% today.
- PPL Corp (PPL): PPL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is down 0.7% today.
- Uil Holdings Corp (UIL): UIL stock is down 0.7% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.