Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 5.1% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Lindsay Corp (LNN): LNN stock is up 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK): ATK stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.2% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Foster Wheeler Ag. (FWLT): FWLT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 0.9% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.