Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is up 2.8% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.6% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 0.9% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 0.5% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 1.7% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is down 1.6% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 1.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 1.6% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.