Capital goods stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 1.7% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 0.6% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 0.4% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 0.1% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 0.6% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 2.9% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.