Capital goods stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 2.5% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 0.6% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 0.6% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 1.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 1.7% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is down 1.9% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 1.1% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.