Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 3.1% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 1.7% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.4% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.3% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.