Consumer cyclical stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 1.7% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 1.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 0.9% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 0.9% to a new 52-week high of $88.06.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.8% to $95.11, near the 52-week high of $95.15.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 0.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 0.7% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.