Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 1.1% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.7%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 0.6% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.6% to a new 52-week high of $106.63.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.3% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.2% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.