Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 0.6% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.5% today on 6 times normal volume.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 0.3% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 1.0% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.