Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 1.8% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 4.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 1.6% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 1.0% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.