Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.0% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 0.6% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.4% today and up 20.7% in the last month.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 0.2% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 1.1% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.