Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.1% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.4% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.3% today and up 23.5% in the last month.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.1% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.1% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 3.5% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 2.0% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.7% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.2% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.