Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.1% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.1% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 3.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.8% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.8% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.5% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.