Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 0.7% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.4% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.4% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.4% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is up 0.2% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.5% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.0% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 1.2% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.9% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.