Consumer noncyclical stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 3.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 0.6% to a new 52-week high of $88.03.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 0.5% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 0.6%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 1.9% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 1.4% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.2% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.