Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.7% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 0.9% and the S&P 500 declined 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.3% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.3% today on 4 times normal volume.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.2% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.2% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.