Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq increased 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.0% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 2.2% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.2% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.7% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.