Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 1.3% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 3.1% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 1.6% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.