Energy stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 10.5% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 2.2% to a new 52-week high of $95.94.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is up 1.9% to a new 52-week high of $52.84.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Suncor Energy Inc (SU): SU stock is up 1.2% to a new 52-week high of $42.34.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is up 1.5% to a new 52-week high of $31.59.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B): RDS.B stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is down 50.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is down 3.2% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is down 1.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.