Energy stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Carbo Ceramics (CRR): CRR stock is up 2.8% to a new 52-week high of $154.12.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 2.7% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES): PES stock is up 2.3% to a new 52-week high of $17.54.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is up 2.1% to a new 52-week high of $7.29.
- Natural Resource Partners LP (NRP): NRP stock is up 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Oil States International (OIS): OIS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Flotek Industries (FTK): FTK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is down 1.7%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hollyfrontier Corp (HFC): HFC stock is down 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is down 1.2% today and down 48.7% in the last month.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is down 1.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is down 0.6% today.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM): XOM stock is down 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.