Energy stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 17.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Energy Xxi [Bermuda] Limited (EXXI): EXXI stock is up 3.0% today.
- W&T Offshore (WTI): WTI stock is up 2.9% today.
- Triangle Petroleum Corp (TPLM): TPLM stock is up 2.8%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kodiak Oil (KOG): KOG stock is up 2.3% to a new 52-week high of $14.36.
- Flotek Industries (FTK): FTK stock is up 2.1% today and up 21.0% in the last month.
- Kinder Morgan Management Llc (KMR): KMR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Eog Resources (EOG): EOG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is up 1.9% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 1.8% today and up 36.5% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is down 3.0% today.
- Frank’s International N.V. (FI): FI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is down 1.7% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is down 0.6% today.
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.