Energy stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 3.6% to a new 52-week high of $38.35.
- Concho Resources Inc (CXO): CXO stock is up 2.0% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 1.4% to a new 52-week high of $36.67.
- World Fuel Services Corp (INT): INT stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ev Energy Partners L.P. (EVEP): EVEP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Natural Resource Partners LP (NRP): NRP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 2.8% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is down 1.9% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is down 1.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Noble Energy Inc (NBL): NBL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.