Energy stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 8.2% to a new 52-week high of $53.76.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 2.7% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is up 2.6% to a new 52-week high of $79.28.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.5% to a new 52-week high of $36.90.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 1.3% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 0.8% to a new 52-week high of $62.71.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP): GDP stock is down 2.7% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sandridge Energy Inc (SD): SD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ev Energy Partners L.P. (EVEP): EVEP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.