Energy stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is up 3.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Matrix Service Company (MTRX): MTRX stock is up 3.1%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP): GDP stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is up 1.4% today and up 21.9% in the last month.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Questar Corp (STR): STR stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dril-Quip (DRQ): DRQ stock is up 2.0% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is down 49.5% today and down 51.0% in the last month.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 3.9% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 3.5% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is down 1.6% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.