Financial stocks finished flat on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is up 2.9% to a new 52-week high of $48.75.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Manulife Financial Corp (MFC): MFC stock is up 2.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is up 2.1% to a new 52-week high of $3.33.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 2.0% today and up 24.7% in the last month.
- Union First Market Bankshares Corp (UBSH): UBSH stock is up 2.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is up 1.9% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Lpl Investment Holdings Inc (LPLA): LPLA stock is up 1.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Wells Fargo & Company (WFC): WFC stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $52.89.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 1.8% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 1.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Reinsurance Group of America Inc (RGA): RGA stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Axis Capital Holdings (AXS): AXS stock is down 1.4% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Stancorp Financial Group (SFG): SFG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (AGII): AGII stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Travelers Companies Inc (TRV): TRV stock is down 1.1% today.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.