Financial stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is up 1.6% to a new 52-week high of $21.14.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is up 1.9% today and up 24.0% in the last month.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 2.2% today.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS): ASPS stock is up 1.4% today.
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is up 2.8% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 0.7% today.
- Iberiabank Corp (IBKC): IBKC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is up 1.1% today.
- Apollo Investment Corp (AINV): AINV stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 7.2% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 6.8% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 7.4% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is down 3.6% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Provident Financial Services (PFS): PFS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Fulton Financial Corp (FULT): FULT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ): UMPQ stock is down 1.3% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.