Financial stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 6.0% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is up 2.3% today.
- UBS Ag (UBS): UBS stock is up 1.7% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is up 1.6% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 1.2% today and up 21.8% in the last month.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Valley National Bancorp (VLY): VLY stock is up 0.8% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 1.1% today and up 30.0% in the last month.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 3.0% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Assurant Inc (AIZ): AIZ stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is down 1.3% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is down 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- International Bancshares Corp (IBOC): IBOC stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI): FMBI stock is down 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Park National Corp (PRK): PRK stock is down 1.2% today.
- National Penn Bancshares (NPBC): NPBC stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.