Financial stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Metlife Inc (MET): MET stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Prudential Financial Inflation Retail (PRU): PRU stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ): UMPQ stock is up 2.3% today.
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is up 2.2% today.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is up 2.0% today.
- American Equity Investment Life (AEL): AEL stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO): AGO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Washington Federal (WAFD): WAFD stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- UMB Financial Corp (UMBF): UMBF stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is down 2.1% today.
- Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (AGII): AGII stock is down 2.0% today.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is down 1.8% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is down 1.8% today.
- American Capital (ACAS): ACAS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cme Group Inc (CME): CME stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alleghany Corp (Y): Y stock is down 1.3% today.
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD): AMTD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.