Financial stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 4.5% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is up 2.5% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is up 2.0% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 2.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 1.5% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 2.1% to a new 52-week low of $39.67.
- The Nasdaq Omx Group (NDAQ): NDAQ stock is down 1.8% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Intercontinentalexchange (ICE): ICE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG): PFG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is down 0.8% today.
- Blackrock (BLK): BLK stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.