Financial stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 1.1% today.
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Eaton Vance Corp (EV): EV stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is up 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lincoln National Corp (LNC): LNC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Viewpoint Financial Group (VPFG): VPFG stock is up 2.1% today.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB): USB stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $43.85.
- Greenhill & Co. Inc (GHL): GHL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION): ZION stock is up 1.3% today.
- Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG): PFG stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 3.0% to a new 52-week low of $36.85.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 1.6% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is down 0.6% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Intercontinentalexchange (ICE): ICE stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.