Healthcare stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is up 4.4% today and up 21.9% in the last month.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA): ARNA stock is up 4.0% today.
- Immunogen (IMGN): IMGN stock is up 3.5% today.
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (AUXL): AUXL stock is up 3.8% today.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): NVO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals (SLXP): SLXP stock is up 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC): ACHC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is up 1.5% today and up 22.8% in the last month.
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (AEGR): AEGR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN): MYGN stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is down 5.7% today.
- Hms Holdings Corp (HMSY): HMSY stock is down 2.5% today.
- Theravance (THRX): THRX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Msa Safety Inc. (MSA): MSA stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Prestige Brand Holdings (PBH): PBH stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW): EW stock is down 1.8% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cardinal Health (CAH): CAH stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Owens & Minor (OMI): OMI stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.