Healthcare stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is up 4.1% today and up 38.8% in the last month.
- China Biologic Products (CBPO): CBPO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is up 3.9% today and up 29.8% in the last month.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is up 2.7% today and up 24.9% in the last month.
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals (CBST): CBST stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is up 2.6% today and up 29.4% in the last month.
- Actavis Inc (ACT): ACT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Forest Laboratories (FRX): FRX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Kindred Healthcare (KND): KND stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is down 3.3% today.
- Qiagen N.V. (QGEN): QGEN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK): GSK stock is down 1.3% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tornier N.V. (TRNX): TRNX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Hms Holdings Corp (HMSY): HMSY stock is down 1.1% today.
- Smith & Nephew Snats (SNN): SNN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): NVO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Examworks Group (EXAM): EXAM stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.