Healthcare stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO): INO stock is up 290.9% to a new 52-week high of $9.03.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals (NPSP): NPSP stock is up 2.3% today and up 25.8% in the last month.
- Icon Plc (ICLR): ICLR stock is up 2.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hms Holdings Corp (HMSY): HMSY stock is up 2.5% today.
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals (CBST): CBST stock is up 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Neogen Corp (NEOG): NEOG stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (AEGR): AEGR stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hanger Orthopedic Group (HGR): HGR stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR): QCOR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Opko Health Inc (OPK): OPK stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (AUXL): AUXL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is down 2.1% today and down 23.6% in the last month.
- Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc (BMRN): BMRN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Cantel Medical (CMN): CMN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cooper Companies (COO): COO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Biogen Idec Inc (BIIB): BIIB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR): NKTR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is down 0.9% today.
- China Biologic Products (CBPO): CBPO stock is down 0.7% today and down 28.9% in the last month.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.