Healthcare stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- NPS Pharmaceuticals (NPSP): NPSP stock is up 14.0% today and up 34.7% in the last month.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is up 6.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Allergan Inc (AGN): AGN stock is up 2.2% to a new 52-week high of $171.17.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Centene Corp (CNC): CNC stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $75.27.
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is up 1.1% today and up 39.8% in the last month.
- Amgen Inc (AMGN): AMGN stock is up 0.4% today.
- The Medicines Company (MDCO): MDCO stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA): TEVA stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 20.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is down 9.0% today.
- Theravance (THRX): THRX stock is down 5.3% today.
- Insulet Corp (PODD): PODD stock is down 5.2% today.
- Express Scripts (ESRX): ESRX stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD): IRWD stock is down 3.9% today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is down 3.4% today.
- Prestige Brand Holdings (PBH): PBH stock is down 2.4% today.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA): ARNA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR): ACOR stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.