Services stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is up 5.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 3.8% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is up 3.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 3.4% today on 11 times normal volume.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 3.2% today.
- Shaw Communications Inc (SJR): SJR stock is up 3.3% to $25.47, near the 52-week high of $25.46.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Orient-Express Hotels (OEH): OEH stock is up 2.6% today.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 2.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): BDN stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 2.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is down 1.2% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.