Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 6.1% today and up 40.0% in the last month.
- John Wiley Sons Cl A (JW.A): JW.A stock is up 5.1% to a new 52-week high of $59.65.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 3.3% today and up 24.8% in the last month.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 2.4% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 2.2% to a new 52-week high of $45.34.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 2.4% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 2.4% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is down 4.2% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Starz Series B Liberty Capital (STRZB): STRZB stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 2.5% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 2.7% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 2.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Domino’s Pizza Inc (DPZ): DPZ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.