Services stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 3.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 3.0% to a new 52-week high of $24.40.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is up 2.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Choice Hotels International (CHH): CHH stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sonic Automotive (SAH): SAH stock is up 1.9% to a new 52-week high of $26.90.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI): TRI stock is down 2.2% today on 4 times normal volume.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 1.9% to a new 52-week low of $17.12.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NLSN): NLSN stock is down 1.8% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.