Services stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 19.6% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 12.6% today and up 35.8% in the last month.
- TW Telecom Inc (TWTC): TWTC stock is up 6.7% to a new 52-week high of $34.48.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 4.7% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is up 3.9% today.
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP): CHSP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 2.1% today and up 27.7% in the last month.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 2.0% today.
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV): LYV stock is up 2.3% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 4.6% to a new 52-week low of $35.30.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 2.3% to a new 52-week low of $36.39.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 1.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is down 1.6% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is down 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.