Services stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 14.4% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Irsa Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): IRS stock is up 8.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 4.2% today on 11 times normal volume.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 3.8% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 3.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 3.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is up 3.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is up 3.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.6% today and up 38.1% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC): ROIC stock is down 2.2% today on 4 times normal volume.
- United Dominion Realty Trust (UDR): UDR stock is down 2.0% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS): ELS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Avalonbay Communities (AVB): AVB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Kimco Realty Corp (KIM): KIM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Boston Properties (BXP): BXP stock is down 1.8% today.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.