Services stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 13.3% to a new 52-week high of $86.87.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 9.9% today and up 23.3% in the last month.
- TW Telecom Inc (TWTC): TWTC stock is up 8.7% to a new 52-week high of $39.50.
- Newcastle Investment Corp (NCT): NCT stock is up 4.5% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 3.1% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 2.4% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 11.5% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 5.7% today.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is down 4.9% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 4.9% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 3.5% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 2.7% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 2.6% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.