Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 6.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 5.2% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 4.9% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 4.0% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 3.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 3.3% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 4.1% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 10.0% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Telus Corp. Non Voting Shares (TU): TU stock is down 1.7% today.
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 1.4% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 1.3% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is down 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT): SKT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.