Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 13.2% today and up 25.7% in the last month.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 3.6% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is up 3.0% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 1.7% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $13.52.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 1.4% today and up 47.1% in the last month.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 1.5% today and up 20.2% in the last month.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 15.1% to a new 52-week low of $37.59.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is down 4.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 2.8% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 3.3% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC): ROIC stock is down 2.7% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 2.2% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.